At Park Avenue Gymnastics, children ages 5* – 12 have the opportunity to experience lots of fun centered around the exciting world of gymnastics. The emphasis will be on learning and perfecting gymnastics skills in a combined atmosphere of fun & challenge. Camp Activities include: Gymnastics, Swimming*, Dance, Arts & Crafts, Movies, Games and Martial Arts!
* Must Be 5 years old on or before the session start date – SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Swimming is only at the Cooper City location!
- Click Here for Online Registration for our Weston Gym Summer Camp
- Click Here for Online Registration for our Cooper City Gym Summer Camp
Cooper City 2015 Summer Session DatesSession #1: June 8th – June 26th
Session #2: June 29th – July 17th
Session #3: July 20th – August 7th Session #4: August 10th – August 21st (two weeks only)
Weston 2015 Summer Camp Dates
June 8th – August 21st
- School Age Campers (Ages 5-12).: Choose Daily, Weekly or Half Day Camp
- Pre-School Camp (Ages 3-4): Half Day Camp – Choose Daily or Weekly
- Online Registration is only for Session & Weston Weekly Camp, please call about registering for Weston’s Daily Camp.
Cooper City Summer Camp: (9:00am – 4:00pm): $660.00 (3 week session)
$440.00 (2 week session – 4th Session Only!)
Extended Care: $99.00 (3 Week Session)
Drop off as early as 7:30am and Pick up as late as 6:00pm (3 week session)
Weston Summer Camp: (9:00am – 4:00pm): $660.00 (3 week session)
Weston Weekly Summer Camp: (9:00am – 4:00pm): $250.00 (Weekly)
Weston Daily Summer Camp: (9:00am – 4:00pm): $55.00 (Daily)
Weston Pre-School Camp: (9:00am – 11:30am) : $330.00 (3 Week Session)
Weston Pre-School Camp: (9:00am – 11:30am): $115.00 (Weekly)
Weston Pre-School Camp: (9:00am – 11:30am): $25.00 (Daily)
Summer Camp is held Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
Campers may be dropped off as early as 7:30AM and picked up as late as 6:00PM. An additional fee is required.
Lunches & Snacks
Park Avenue will serve snacks twice daily. Lunch will be provided daily by Exquisite Catering By Robert and is included in the full day camp fee. (Half Day Campers can purchase lunch for $5/per day)
Registration & Payment
Children are registered by completion of the summer camp application and payment of $200.00 deposit for the session. The NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE DEPOSIT will be applied to the camp fees. The entire balance is due by May 9th, 2015 to retain your spot in camp.